- HOT Selling Statues
- Western Marble Statues
- Customized Marble Statues
- Angel Marble Statues
- Four Season Marble Statues
- Bust Marble Statues
- Lion Marble Statues
- Horse Marble Statues
- Europe Marble The Thinker Statues Replica 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Nude Male Figure Eternal Springtime Designs 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Replica 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble The Thinker Statue Rodin Alibaba 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble Art The Thinker Statue for Decor 18-09-30
- Hot Sale Sculpture Nude Male Figure The Kiss Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Buy Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Designs 18-09-30
- Modern Sculpture Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Esty 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Statue Rodin Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble Art The Thinker Statue Philadelphia 18-09-30
Sculpture & Carvings Marble Art The Kiss by Auguste Rodin Price
rodin the kiss sculpture | eBay
Auguste Rodin THE KISS Sculpture Figure Bonded … THE KISS NUDE MINI SCULPTURE STATUE POCKET ART RODIN Bronze … Rodin's The Kiss Sculpture on Marble Base after …
The Kiss (Rodin sculpture) – Wikipedia
The Kiss (French: Le Baiser) is an 1882 marble sculpture by the French sculptor Auguste Rodin. The embracing nude couple depicted in the sculpture appeared originally as part of a group of reliefs decorating Rodin's monumental bronze portal The Gates of Hell, commissioned for a planned museum of art in Paris.
Rodin Sculptures: Amazon.com
It sits on my sideboard today. It is beautiful as her hair flows into ragged . As a recall, the original is larger but this is a really beautiful piece.. It is my favorite of all his works as there is a sense of movement in it. I much prefer it to " The Kiss" which I find quite stiff in comparison. This is a great price.
The Kiss by Auguste Rodin, marble patina. Official sculpture …
Auguste Rodin (1840-1917) This famous group was to have been part of the monumental Gates of Hell, commissioned from Rodin by the future Museum of Decorative Arts in Paris, a work which was not cast in bronze until after the artist's death.
rodin kiss sculpture | eBay
Find great deals on eBay for rodin kiss sculpture. Shop with confidence.
The Kiss | sculpture by Rodin | Britannica.com
Rodin, Auguste: The Kiss Side view detail of The Kiss, marble sculpture by Auguste Rodin, carved 1888–98; in the Rodin Museum, Paris. Erich Lessing/Art Resource, New York Rodin, Auguste: The Kiss Front view of The Kiss, marble sculpture by Auguste Rodin, carved 1888–98; in the Rodin Museum, Paris.
The Kiss by Auguste Rodin Sculpture
Auguste Rodin was born in 1840 to a working-class Parisian family. He began teaching himself to draw at age ten, but after being denied entrance into the prestigious art schools, let his art decline. After briefly joining a Christian Order, Rodin was encouraged to rediscover his passion for sculpting.
Amazon.com: the kiss sculpture
Comes with a color description card of the sculpture and Auguste Rodin. The … Bonded marble sculpture, … beautiful metal art sculpture of a couple's kiss evokes …
From The Rodin Portfolio – The Kiss | Marble Statue …
Marble Icons choice of sculptures of the Greats is absolutely unique throughout the world ..…and we will work with clients who have specific requirements whether it be by size or material such as white, black or even green marble.
The Kiss | Rodin Museum
Commissioned by the French state in 1888, carved between 1888 and 1898. Joined the collections of the Musée du Luxembourg in 1901; transferred to the Musée Rodin in 1919.
★ 1.Hermes and the Infant Dionysus, also known as the Hermes of Praxiteles or the Hermes of Olympus, is an ancient Greek sculpture of Hermes and the infant Dionysus, discovered in 1877, in the ruins of the Temple of Hera at Olympia.
★ 2.Abraham Lincoln is a colossal seated figure of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln sculpted by Daniel Chester French and carved by the Piccirilli Brothers.
★ 3. Apollo and Daphne is a life-sized Baroque marble sculpture by Italian artist Gian Lorenzo Bernini, executed between 1622 and 1625. Housed in the Galleria Borghese in Rome, the work depicts the climax of the story of Daphne and Phoebus in Ovid's Metamorphoses.
★ 4. The Apollo Belvedere or Apollo of the Belvedere—also called the Pythian Apollo—is a celebrated marble sculpture from Classical Antiquity.
★ 5. The Dying Gaul, also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
★ 6."David" is a masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture created between 1501 and 1504, by the Italian artist Michelangelo. It is a 5.17 meter (17 feet) marble statue of a standing male nude. The statue represents the Biblical hero David, a favored subject in the art of Florence.
From Auguste Rodin, is the famous sculpture "The Thinker." Originally named The Poet, the piece was part of a commission by the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, Paris to create a monumental portal to act as the door of the museum.
● 2. The Venus de Milo sculpture was created sometime between 100 and 130 B.C. it is believed to depict Aphrodite (Venus to the Romans) the Greek goddess of love and beauty.
● 3. The Winged Victory of Samothrace, also called the Nike of Samothrace, is a marble Hellenistic sculpture of Nike (the Greek goddess of victory), that was created about the 2nd century BC. Since 1884, it has been prominently displayed at the Louvre and is one of the most celebrated sculptures in the world.
● 4. The Moses is a sculpture by the Italian High Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti, housed in the church of San Pietro in Vincoli in Rome.
● 5. The Discus Thrower, or the Discobolus, is a famous lost Greek bronze original. The sculpture of it is still unknown. The Discobolus was completed towards the end of the severe period (460-450 BC).
● 6.TThe Dying Gaul,also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
● 7. The Kiss is an 1889 marble sculpture by the French sculptor, Auguste Rodin (1840-1917). This sculpture has a interesting story to it. it depicts the 13th-century Italian noblewoman immortalized in Dante's Inferno, who falls in love with her husband, Giovanni Malatesta's, younger brother Paolo.
● 8. Created by Michelangelo (1475-1564), the Pieta depicts the Virgin Mary holding her only son, Jesus Christ, in her arms.
● 9. The Statue of Libertyis a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York City, in the United States. The copper statue, a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel.
Packing and Shipping Policy
We want you to love it. If you don't, you may return your purchase within 30 days of delivery. All you need to do is visit our Self-Service Return Center for instructions. Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.