- HOT Selling Statues
- Western Marble Statues
- Customized Marble Statues
- Angel Marble Statues
- Four Season Marble Statues
- Bust Marble Statues
- Lion Marble Statues
- Horse Marble Statues
- Contact Us
- Chat Online
- Send Inquiry
- Europe Marble The Thinker Statues Replica 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Nude Male Figure Eternal Springtime Designs 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Replica 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble The Thinker Statue Rodin Alibaba 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble Art The Thinker Statue for Decor 18-09-30
- Hot Sale Sculpture Nude Male Figure The Kiss Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Buy Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Designs 18-09-30
- Modern Sculpture Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Esty 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Statue Rodin Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble Art The Thinker Statue Philadelphia 18-09-30
Rodin Sculpture Nude Male Figure The Kiss by Auguste Rodin Philadelphia
The Kiss (Rodin sculpture) – Wikipedia
… is an 1882 marble sculpture by the French sculptor Auguste Rodin. The embracing nude couple … of The Kiss, Rodin … for the Rodin Museum of Philadelphia.
Rodin Museum : The Collection
Auguste Rodin, c.1879 … Philadelphia Museum of Art, … The hallmarks of Rodin's style—his affinity for the partial figure, …
Rodin, Auguste | Infoplease
Rodin, Auguste ōgüst … In the Salon of 1877 he exhibited a nude male figure, … He is best represented in the Rodin museums of Paris and Philadelphia, …
"The Thinker" by Auguste Rodin (Rodin Museum, Philadelphia …
The nude male figure sitting on a rock with his … Cleveland Museum of Art “The Thinker” at the Rodin Museum, … Rodin Museum, Philadelphia; Auguste Rodin:
Rodin Auguste, Sculptor, Creator of The Thinker, The Kiss and …
Auguste Rodin. The Thinker. The … Sculptor, Creator of The Thinker, The Kiss and The Gates … Rodin created the figure of a life-size nude male titled The Age of …
Auguste Rodin Bronze Metal Statues, Sculptures, & Figures …
THE KISS by Auguste Rodin Bronze Sculpture 7" x 3.5" … Muscular Nude Male Figure Bronze Sculpture after Auguste Rodin 18" x 10" Muscular Nude Male Figure Bronze …
Amazon.com: sculpture rodin
Rodin the Thinker Statue Fine Art Sculpture Male Nude Figure Real … The Kiss statue by Auguste Rodin White … card of the sculpture and Auguste Rodin. The …
The Human Body in Rodin's Sculpture | Rodin Museum
The Human Body in Rodin's Sculpture : … of the modelling of the man’s back to Michelangelo’s handling of a Male Nude in a pen and ink … Auguste Rodin, …
Rodin Museum : The Collection
The Collection. With nearly 150 … the Rodin Museum represents every phase of Auguste Rodin’s … and old, male and female figures, Rodin’s sculptures evoke …
Auguste Rodin – Wikipedia
… a life-size male figure whose realism brought Rodin attention but led to … nude figure, posed … events around Auguste Rodin; Rodin Museum, Philadelphia;
★ 1.Hermes and the Infant Dionysus, also known as the Hermes of Praxiteles or the Hermes of Olympus, is an ancient Greek sculpture of Hermes and the infant Dionysus, discovered in 1877, in the ruins of the Temple of Hera at Olympia.
★ 2.Abraham Lincoln is a colossal seated figure of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln sculpted by Daniel Chester French and carved by the Piccirilli Brothers.
★ 3. Apollo and Daphne is a life-sized Baroque marble sculpture by Italian artist Gian Lorenzo Bernini, executed between 1622 and 1625. Housed in the Galleria Borghese in Rome, the work depicts the climax of the story of Daphne and Phoebus in Ovid's Metamorphoses.
★ 4. The Apollo Belvedere or Apollo of the Belvedere—also called the Pythian Apollo—is a celebrated marble sculpture from Classical Antiquity.
★ 5. The Dying Gaul, also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
★ 6."David" is a masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture created between 1501 and 1504, by the Italian artist Michelangelo. It is a 5.17 meter (17 feet) marble statue of a standing male nude. The statue represents the Biblical hero David, a favored subject in the art of Florence.
From Auguste Rodin, is the famous sculpture "The Thinker." Originally named The Poet, the piece was part of a commission by the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, Paris to create a monumental portal to act as the door of the museum.
● 2. The Venus de Milo sculpture was created sometime between 100 and 130 B.C. it is believed to depict Aphrodite (Venus to the Romans) the Greek goddess of love and beauty.
● 3. The Winged Victory of Samothrace, also called the Nike of Samothrace, is a marble Hellenistic sculpture of Nike (the Greek goddess of victory), that was created about the 2nd century BC. Since 1884, it has been prominently displayed at the Louvre and is one of the most celebrated sculptures in the world.
● 4. The Moses is a sculpture by the Italian High Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti, housed in the church of San Pietro in Vincoli in Rome.
● 5. The Discus Thrower, or the Discobolus, is a famous lost Greek bronze original. The sculpture of it is still unknown. The Discobolus was completed towards the end of the severe period (460-450 BC).
● 6.TThe Dying Gaul,also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
● 7. The Kiss is an 1889 marble sculpture by the French sculptor, Auguste Rodin (1840-1917). This sculpture has a interesting story to it. it depicts the 13th-century Italian noblewoman immortalized in Dante's Inferno, who falls in love with her husband, Giovanni Malatesta's, younger brother Paolo.
● 8. Created by Michelangelo (1475-1564), the Pieta depicts the Virgin Mary holding her only son, Jesus Christ, in her arms.
● 9. The Statue of Libertyis a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York City, in the United States. The copper statue, a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel.
Packing and Shipping Policy
We want you to love it. If you don't, you may return your purchase within 30 days of delivery. All you need to do is visit our Self-Service Return Center for instructions. Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.