- HOT Selling Statues
- Western Marble Statues
- Customized Marble Statues
- Angel Marble Statues
- Four Season Marble Statues
- Bust Marble Statues
- Lion Marble Statues
- Horse Marble Statues
- Europe Marble The Thinker Statues Replica 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Nude Male Figure Eternal Springtime Designs 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Replica 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble The Thinker Statue Rodin Alibaba 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble Art The Thinker Statue for Decor 18-09-30
- Hot Sale Sculpture Nude Male Figure The Kiss Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Buy Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Designs 18-09-30
- Modern Sculpture Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Esty 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Statue Rodin Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble Art The Thinker Statue Philadelphia 18-09-30
Modern Sculpture Marble Art The Kiss by Auguste Rodin Price
rodin the kiss sculpture | eBay
Auguste Rodin THE KISS Sculpture Figure … AUGUSTE RODIN STATUE SCULPTURE FIGURINE THE KISS LOVE ART PARIS … Rodin's The Kiss Sculpture on Marble Base after …
Rodin Sculpture: Amazon.com
It sits on my sideboard today. It is beautiful as her hair flows into ragged . As a recall, the original is larger but this is a really beautiful piece.. It is my favorite of all his works as there is a sense of movement in it. I much prefer it to " The Kiss" which I find quite stiff in comparison. This is a great price.
The Kiss (Rodin sculpture) – Wikipedia
The Kiss (French: Le Baiser) is an 1882 marble sculpture by the French sculptor Auguste Rodin. The embracing nude couple depicted in the sculpture appeared originally as part of a group of reliefs decorating Rodin's monumental bronze portal The Gates of Hell, commissioned for a planned museum of art in Paris.
The Kiss by Auguste Rodin, marble patina. Official sculpture …
In the end, Auguste Rodin decided not to include it in the composition and presented it to the public as a sculpture on its own. The work was an immediate success and was made in marble and bronze in different sizes.
sculptures rodin | eBay
Find great deals on eBay for sculptures rodin. Shop with confidence.
Amazon.com: the kiss rodin sculpture
1-16 of 73 results for "the kiss rodin sculpture" The Kiss by Rodin, White … Comes with a color description card of the sculpture and Auguste Rodin. … art …
Le Baiser The Kiss, 4th Reduction by Auguste Rodin on artnet
The Kiss is one of Auguste Rodin’s most famous sculptures. It was originally conceived as part of The Gates of Hell and first exhibited as an independent group in 1887 in both Paris and Brussels. In 1898 Rodin exhibited a lifesize marble at the Salon de la Société National des Beaux-Arts.
The Kiss by Auguste Rodin. Official sculpture reproduction …
The Kiss by Auguste Rodin. Official sculpture reproduction from Museum Rodin. … price tax excl. 425,00 … The Kiss Poster ; The Kiss (marble patina)
‘The Kiss’, Auguste Rodin, 1901-4 | Tate
Artwork page for ‘The Kiss’, Auguste Rodin, 1901-4 The Tate’s The Kiss is one of three full-scale versions made in Rodin’s lifetime. Its blend of eroticism and idealism makes it one of the great images of sexual love.
The Kiss – World of Bronze
The Kiss by Auguste Rodin The Kiss Sculpture by Auguste Rodin is an indoor sculpture of two lovers embracing each other passionately. Such is their love that they appear to melt into one another. Rodin's sculptures are unmatched in beauty, and this one in particular makes a wonderful centerpiece or tabletop sculpture.
★ 1.Hermes and the Infant Dionysus, also known as the Hermes of Praxiteles or the Hermes of Olympus, is an ancient Greek sculpture of Hermes and the infant Dionysus, discovered in 1877, in the ruins of the Temple of Hera at Olympia.
★ 2.Abraham Lincoln is a colossal seated figure of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln sculpted by Daniel Chester French and carved by the Piccirilli Brothers.
★ 3. Apollo and Daphne is a life-sized Baroque marble sculpture by Italian artist Gian Lorenzo Bernini, executed between 1622 and 1625. Housed in the Galleria Borghese in Rome, the work depicts the climax of the story of Daphne and Phoebus in Ovid's Metamorphoses.
★ 4. The Apollo Belvedere or Apollo of the Belvedere—also called the Pythian Apollo—is a celebrated marble sculpture from Classical Antiquity.
★ 5. The Dying Gaul, also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
★ 6."David" is a masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture created between 1501 and 1504, by the Italian artist Michelangelo. It is a 5.17 meter (17 feet) marble statue of a standing male nude. The statue represents the Biblical hero David, a favored subject in the art of Florence.
From Auguste Rodin, is the famous sculpture "The Thinker." Originally named The Poet, the piece was part of a commission by the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, Paris to create a monumental portal to act as the door of the museum.
● 2. The Venus de Milo sculpture was created sometime between 100 and 130 B.C. it is believed to depict Aphrodite (Venus to the Romans) the Greek goddess of love and beauty.
● 3. The Winged Victory of Samothrace, also called the Nike of Samothrace, is a marble Hellenistic sculpture of Nike (the Greek goddess of victory), that was created about the 2nd century BC. Since 1884, it has been prominently displayed at the Louvre and is one of the most celebrated sculptures in the world.
● 4. The Moses is a sculpture by the Italian High Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti, housed in the church of San Pietro in Vincoli in Rome.
● 5. The Discus Thrower, or the Discobolus, is a famous lost Greek bronze original. The sculpture of it is still unknown. The Discobolus was completed towards the end of the severe period (460-450 BC).
● 6.TThe Dying Gaul,also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
● 7. The Kiss is an 1889 marble sculpture by the French sculptor, Auguste Rodin (1840-1917). This sculpture has a interesting story to it. it depicts the 13th-century Italian noblewoman immortalized in Dante's Inferno, who falls in love with her husband, Giovanni Malatesta's, younger brother Paolo.
● 8. Created by Michelangelo (1475-1564), the Pieta depicts the Virgin Mary holding her only son, Jesus Christ, in her arms.
● 9. The Statue of Libertyis a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York City, in the United States. The copper statue, a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel.
Packing and Shipping Policy
We want you to love it. If you don't, you may return your purchase within 30 days of delivery. All you need to do is visit our Self-Service Return Center for instructions. Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.