- HOT Selling Statues
- Western Marble Statues
- Customized Marble Statues
- Angel Marble Statues
- Four Season Marble Statues
- Bust Marble Statues
- Lion Marble Statues
- Horse Marble Statues
- Contact Us
- Chat Online
- Send Inquiry
- Europe Marble The Thinker Statues Replica 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Nude Male Figure Eternal Springtime Designs 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Replica 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble The Thinker Statue Rodin Alibaba 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble Art The Thinker Statue for Decor 18-09-30
- Hot Sale Sculpture Nude Male Figure The Kiss Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Buy Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Designs 18-09-30
- Modern Sculpture Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Esty 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Statue Rodin Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble Art The Thinker Statue Philadelphia 18-09-30
Life size Galleria dell’accademia moses statue rome from the bible
David (Michelangelo) – Wikipedia
Just the colossal size of the statue impressed Michelangelo's … David has stood on display at Florence's Galleria dell'Accademia since … David, Art and the Bible;
Moses Statue by Michelangelo, Rome, Italy. Located in St …
Moses Statue by Michelangelo, Rome, Italy. … The statue was moved to the Galleria dell'Accademia, … Vatican Rome Art Life Sculpture Art Rome Italy Architecture …
San Pietro in Vincoli: Moses by Michelangelo | Michelangelo …
San Pietro in Vincoli: Moses by Michelangelo … The statue was moved to the Galleria dell'Accademia, … Moses Statue by Michelangelo, Rome, …
15 Things You Might Not Know About Michelangelo’s ‘David …
15 Things You Might Not Know About Michelangelo’s … nearly three times the size of the … a small hammer into the statue's home at the Galleria dell'Accademia in …
Michelangelo – Facts & Summary – HISTORY.com
Michelangelo was working in Rome by … remains in Florence at the Galleria dell’Accademia, … Michelangelo to sculpt him a grand tomb with 40 life-size …
Moses (Michelangelo) – Revolvy
The statue of Moses would have been placed on a tier about 3.74 meters high, … Description Giorgio Vasari in the Life of Michelangelo wrote: … Moses (Michelangelo)
St. Matthew (Michelangelo) – Revolvy
St. Matthew by Michelangelo in the Galleria dell'Accademia . … St. Matthew (Michelangelo) … The statue is somewhat over life-size and depicts Bacchus , …
David by Michelangelo – Facts & History of the Sculpture
David Artist Michelangelo Year 1501–1504 Medium Carrara marble Location Galleria dell’Accademia, … The statue measures 5.17 meters tall, …
Interesting statues part3: Most popular statues in the world …
1. The Great Sphinx Cairo, Egypt The Great Sphinx of Giza (Arabic: أبو الهول Abū al Hūl, English: The Terrifying One), commonly referred to as the Sphinx, is a limestone statue of a reclining or couchant sphinx (a mythical creature with a lion’s body and a human head) that stands on the Giza Plateau on the west bank of the Nile …
Michelangelo's Moses. Michelangelo violently hit the knee of …
Moses Statue by Michelangelo, Rome, … Michelangelo carved these life-size when he was … The statue was moved to the Galleria dell'Accademia, …
★ 1.Hermes and the Infant Dionysus, also known as the Hermes of Praxiteles or the Hermes of Olympus, is an ancient Greek sculpture of Hermes and the infant Dionysus, discovered in 1877, in the ruins of the Temple of Hera at Olympia.
★ 2.Abraham Lincoln is a colossal seated figure of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln sculpted by Daniel Chester French and carved by the Piccirilli Brothers.
★ 3. Apollo and Daphne is a life-sized Baroque marble sculpture by Italian artist Gian Lorenzo Bernini, executed between 1622 and 1625. Housed in the Galleria Borghese in Rome, the work depicts the climax of the story of Daphne and Phoebus in Ovid's Metamorphoses.
★ 4. The Apollo Belvedere or Apollo of the Belvedere—also called the Pythian Apollo—is a celebrated marble sculpture from Classical Antiquity.
★ 5. The Dying Gaul, also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
★ 6."David" is a masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture created between 1501 and 1504, by the Italian artist Michelangelo. It is a 5.17 meter (17 feet) marble statue of a standing male nude. The statue represents the Biblical hero David, a favored subject in the art of Florence.
From Auguste Rodin, is the famous sculpture "The Thinker." Originally named The Poet, the piece was part of a commission by the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, Paris to create a monumental portal to act as the door of the museum.
● 2. The Venus de Milo sculpture was created sometime between 100 and 130 B.C. it is believed to depict Aphrodite (Venus to the Romans) the Greek goddess of love and beauty.
● 3. The Winged Victory of Samothrace, also called the Nike of Samothrace, is a marble Hellenistic sculpture of Nike (the Greek goddess of victory), that was created about the 2nd century BC. Since 1884, it has been prominently displayed at the Louvre and is one of the most celebrated sculptures in the world.
● 4. The Moses is a sculpture by the Italian High Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti, housed in the church of San Pietro in Vincoli in Rome.
● 5. The Discus Thrower, or the Discobolus, is a famous lost Greek bronze original. The sculpture of it is still unknown. The Discobolus was completed towards the end of the severe period (460-450 BC).
● 6.TThe Dying Gaul,also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
● 7. The Kiss is an 1889 marble sculpture by the French sculptor, Auguste Rodin (1840-1917). This sculpture has a interesting story to it. it depicts the 13th-century Italian noblewoman immortalized in Dante's Inferno, who falls in love with her husband, Giovanni Malatesta's, younger brother Paolo.
● 8. Created by Michelangelo (1475-1564), the Pieta depicts the Virgin Mary holding her only son, Jesus Christ, in her arms.
● 9. The Statue of Libertyis a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York City, in the United States. The copper statue, a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel.
Packing and Shipping Policy
We want you to love it. If you don't, you may return your purchase within 30 days of delivery. All you need to do is visit our Self-Service Return Center for instructions. Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.