- HOT Selling Statues
- Western Marble Statues
- Customized Marble Statues
- Angel Marble Statues
- Four Season Marble Statues
- Bust Marble Statues
- Lion Marble Statues
- Horse Marble Statues
- Europe Marble The Thinker Statues Replica 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Nude Male Figure Eternal Springtime Designs 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Replica 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble The Thinker Statue Rodin Alibaba 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble Art The Thinker Statue for Decor 18-09-30
- Hot Sale Sculpture Nude Male Figure The Kiss Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Buy Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Designs 18-09-30
- Modern Sculpture Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Esty 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Statue Rodin Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble Art The Thinker Statue Philadelphia 18-09-30
Biblical hero Accademia Gallery moses sculpture Florence
Michelangelo's David: Admire World's Greatest Sculpture at …
At the Accademia Gallery, … statue depicting the Biblical hero … by a team of locals that love Florence and art and is NOT the official website …
Accademia Gallery in Florence | Florence Museum Guide
The Accademia Gallery in Florence is home … marble statue represents the Biblical hero … In that year the sculpture was moved to the Accademia Gallery and a …
The Accademia Gallery – Florence Inferno
At the Accademia Gallery you can admire from a short distance the perfection of the most famous statue in Florence, and perhaps in all the world, Michelangelo’s David. This astonishing Renaissance sculpture was created between 1501 and 1504, and is a 14 ft (4.27 mt) marble statue depicting the Biblical hero David, represented as a standing male nude.
Michelangelo’s David. Academia Gallery, Florence, Italy …
'David' is a masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture created between 1501 and 1504 by Michelangelo. It depicts the Biblical story of David and Goliath. The statue was moved to the Galleria dell'Accademia, in Florence, Italy, in Table Decorations: to-scale miniature figurines of Michelangelo's David Michelangelo’s David. Academia Gallery, Florence, Italy.
Best Art Works to See in the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence
… that made the Galleria dell'Accademia one of the … sculpture depicts the biblical hero David … to discover Florence and the Accademia Gallery! …
David (Michelangelo) – Wikipedia
The statue represents the Biblical hero David, a favoured subject in the art of Florence. David was originally … and displayed in the Accademia Gallery, Florence, …
Statue of David – Florence Web Guide
Michelangelo's Sculpture Is World Famous, Yet There's More Than One David in Florence… The Statue of David by Michelangelo at the Accademia Gallery is just one of the famous Davids in Florence. Many artists have created their likeness of the biblical hero, one of the main symbols of Florence. Read …
VIP Small Group Accademia Gallery Tour
It represents the biblical hero David that killed … Discover this sculpture masterpiece enjoying the personalized … The Accademia Gallery houses also …
The 10 Best Accademia Gallery Tours & Tickets 2018 – Florence …
Accademia Gallery Tours Florence’s Galleria dell’Accademia is home to one of the world’s most impressive works of art: Michelangelo’s “David.” At 17 feet (5.2 meters) tall, the famous statue of the biblical hero is an overwhelming sight and a masterpiece of Renaissance art.
Accademia Gallery – Florence Web Guide
Accademia Gallery in Florence … to creating his likeness of the biblical hero. … the Accademia Gallery covers Florentine art from the 13th to 19th century …
★ 1.Hermes and the Infant Dionysus, also known as the Hermes of Praxiteles or the Hermes of Olympus, is an ancient Greek sculpture of Hermes and the infant Dionysus, discovered in 1877, in the ruins of the Temple of Hera at Olympia.
★ 2.Abraham Lincoln is a colossal seated figure of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln sculpted by Daniel Chester French and carved by the Piccirilli Brothers.
★ 3. Apollo and Daphne is a life-sized Baroque marble sculpture by Italian artist Gian Lorenzo Bernini, executed between 1622 and 1625. Housed in the Galleria Borghese in Rome, the work depicts the climax of the story of Daphne and Phoebus in Ovid's Metamorphoses.
★ 4. The Apollo Belvedere or Apollo of the Belvedere—also called the Pythian Apollo—is a celebrated marble sculpture from Classical Antiquity.
★ 5. The Dying Gaul, also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
★ 6."David" is a masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture created between 1501 and 1504, by the Italian artist Michelangelo. It is a 5.17 meter (17 feet) marble statue of a standing male nude. The statue represents the Biblical hero David, a favored subject in the art of Florence.
From Auguste Rodin, is the famous sculpture "The Thinker." Originally named The Poet, the piece was part of a commission by the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, Paris to create a monumental portal to act as the door of the museum.
● 2. The Venus de Milo sculpture was created sometime between 100 and 130 B.C. it is believed to depict Aphrodite (Venus to the Romans) the Greek goddess of love and beauty.
● 3. The Winged Victory of Samothrace, also called the Nike of Samothrace, is a marble Hellenistic sculpture of Nike (the Greek goddess of victory), that was created about the 2nd century BC. Since 1884, it has been prominently displayed at the Louvre and is one of the most celebrated sculptures in the world.
● 4. The Moses is a sculpture by the Italian High Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti, housed in the church of San Pietro in Vincoli in Rome.
● 5. The Discus Thrower, or the Discobolus, is a famous lost Greek bronze original. The sculpture of it is still unknown. The Discobolus was completed towards the end of the severe period (460-450 BC).
● 6.TThe Dying Gaul,also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
● 7. The Kiss is an 1889 marble sculpture by the French sculptor, Auguste Rodin (1840-1917). This sculpture has a interesting story to it. it depicts the 13th-century Italian noblewoman immortalized in Dante's Inferno, who falls in love with her husband, Giovanni Malatesta's, younger brother Paolo.
● 8. Created by Michelangelo (1475-1564), the Pieta depicts the Virgin Mary holding her only son, Jesus Christ, in her arms.
● 9. The Statue of Libertyis a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York City, in the United States. The copper statue, a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel.
Packing and Shipping Policy
We want you to love it. If you don't, you may return your purchase within 30 days of delivery. All you need to do is visit our Self-Service Return Center for instructions. Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.