- HOT Selling Statues
- Western Marble Statues
- Customized Marble Statues
- Angel Marble Statues
- Four Season Marble Statues
- Bust Marble Statues
- Lion Marble Statues
- Horse Marble Statues
- Europe Marble The Thinker Statues Replica 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Nude Male Figure Eternal Springtime Designs 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Replica 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble The Thinker Statue Rodin Alibaba 18-09-30
- Famous Statue Marble Art The Thinker Statue for Decor 18-09-30
- Hot Sale Sculpture Nude Male Figure The Kiss Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Buy Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Designs 18-09-30
- Modern Sculpture Marble The Thinker by Auguste Rodin Esty 18-09-30
- Famous Sculpture Marble Art The Thinker Statue Rodin Philadelphia 18-09-30
- Sculpture & Carvings Marble Art The Thinker Statue Philadelphia 18-09-30
Accademia Gallery Nude Male Figure Eternal Springtime Amazon
Amazon.com: Eternal Springtime by Rodin, European Statue …
Buy Eternal Springtime by Rodin, European … Reproduction of Eternal Springtime by Rodin … is held in a taut arc and supported by the embrace of the male figure …
Amazon.com: Gay Erotic Bronze Art Statue Homo Naked Men …
Buy Gay Erotic Bronze Art Statue Homo Naked Men Figurine Nude Male Sculpture Signed Deco … Fine Art Sculpture Male Nude Figure … Eternal Springtime by Rodin …
Eternal Springtime | Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
On the rear, the male figure sports small pair of double wings, and female figure has a mass of floating hair, joining the flame motif on base. Rodin modeled Eternal Springtime while planning his monumental project The Gates of Hell, the bronze doors inspired by Dante’s Inferno that were commissioned in 1880 for a planned museum of decorative …
Michelangelo's Prisoners or Slaves at the Accademia Gallery
It is now claimed that the artist deliberately left them incomplete to represent this eternal struggle of … The male nude seems to be carrying a huge weight on his …
Philadelphia Museum of Art – Collections Object : Eternal …
Philadelphia Museum of Art: Handbook of the Collections Like many of Auguste Rodin's most innovative works, this sculpture is a compilation of separately conceived elements. The female nude was made in 1882 as an independent work, and two years later the artist combined it with the male nude figure to create a deeply human, intensely erotic …
Michelangelo’s Prisoners or Slaves. Accademia Gallery in Florence
Michelangelo’s Prisoners or Slaves. Accademia Gallery in Florence … incomplete to represent this eternal struggle of human beings to … The male nude seems to be …
5C's Que Pasa » Galleria dell’Accademia, Gallerie degli …
The male nude seems to be carrying a huge weight on his head. … only an eternal battle of forces threatening to explode in both directions. … expresses the energy …
Nude Cheap Art No Wrap … Ruth Bernhard: The Eternal Body: A Collection of Fifty Nudes Aug 17, 2011. by Ruth Bernhard. … anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited …
Statue of David – Florence Web Guide
The Statue of David by Michelangelo at the Accademia Gallery is just one … and traditional ideas of the male nude. … statue of David by Donatello and …
NUDE PAINTING GALLERY – Artist Nude Paintings at NOVICA
Nude Paintings It is a true artist who can achieve the sublime meeting of the nude and art, and in Novica's nude painting gallery we treasure the works of such artists from around the world. In nude oil paintings , artist and observer find a profound link with the pureness of being.
★ 1.Hermes and the Infant Dionysus, also known as the Hermes of Praxiteles or the Hermes of Olympus, is an ancient Greek sculpture of Hermes and the infant Dionysus, discovered in 1877, in the ruins of the Temple of Hera at Olympia.
★ 2.Abraham Lincoln is a colossal seated figure of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln sculpted by Daniel Chester French and carved by the Piccirilli Brothers.
★ 3. Apollo and Daphne is a life-sized Baroque marble sculpture by Italian artist Gian Lorenzo Bernini, executed between 1622 and 1625. Housed in the Galleria Borghese in Rome, the work depicts the climax of the story of Daphne and Phoebus in Ovid's Metamorphoses.
★ 4. The Apollo Belvedere or Apollo of the Belvedere—also called the Pythian Apollo—is a celebrated marble sculpture from Classical Antiquity.
★ 5. The Dying Gaul, also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
★ 6."David" is a masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture created between 1501 and 1504, by the Italian artist Michelangelo. It is a 5.17 meter (17 feet) marble statue of a standing male nude. The statue represents the Biblical hero David, a favored subject in the art of Florence.
From Auguste Rodin, is the famous sculpture "The Thinker." Originally named The Poet, the piece was part of a commission by the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, Paris to create a monumental portal to act as the door of the museum.
● 2. The Venus de Milo sculpture was created sometime between 100 and 130 B.C. it is believed to depict Aphrodite (Venus to the Romans) the Greek goddess of love and beauty.
● 3. The Winged Victory of Samothrace, also called the Nike of Samothrace, is a marble Hellenistic sculpture of Nike (the Greek goddess of victory), that was created about the 2nd century BC. Since 1884, it has been prominently displayed at the Louvre and is one of the most celebrated sculptures in the world.
● 4. The Moses is a sculpture by the Italian High Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti, housed in the church of San Pietro in Vincoli in Rome.
● 5. The Discus Thrower, or the Discobolus, is a famous lost Greek bronze original. The sculpture of it is still unknown. The Discobolus was completed towards the end of the severe period (460-450 BC).
● 6.TThe Dying Gaul,also called The Dying Galatian(in Italian: Galata Morente) or The Dying Gladiator, is an Ancient Roman marble copy of a lost Hellenistic sculpture, thought to have been originally executed in bronze.
● 7. The Kiss is an 1889 marble sculpture by the French sculptor, Auguste Rodin (1840-1917). This sculpture has a interesting story to it. it depicts the 13th-century Italian noblewoman immortalized in Dante's Inferno, who falls in love with her husband, Giovanni Malatesta's, younger brother Paolo.
● 8. Created by Michelangelo (1475-1564), the Pieta depicts the Virgin Mary holding her only son, Jesus Christ, in her arms.
● 9. The Statue of Libertyis a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York City, in the United States. The copper statue, a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel.
Packing and Shipping Policy
We want you to love it. If you don't, you may return your purchase within 30 days of delivery. All you need to do is visit our Self-Service Return Center for instructions. Return credits are issued within 24 hours once the item is received and inspected. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.